Thursday, July 3, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!

Greetings!
 
It has been quite some years now that I have been personally reviewing restaurants on Yelp, and doing product reviews through various sampling sites and researching products via Environmental Working Group. One of my friends suggested me to create a blog. I have been procrastinating for quite some time and now, here I am! This blog serves more like a guide than something you should follow-up upon. I am open to constructive criticism since my reviews vary to each person out there. So you may be wondering what you are expecting from here. Basically, some ideas whether or not you may want to purchase a product or give a try to eat some interesting foods out there.

I am looking forward to post my opinions and read some of yours here about your experiences with certain food and product sampling topics. I always had an interest in nutrition and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. So, I am open to tips, comments, and suggestions for possible future opportunities for my reviews.

Hope you all are having a safe summer vacation. I will begin posting some reviews I have done in the past soon.

Stay hydrated and safe this summer! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community! I look forward to seeing your reviews and opinions about food and other products. Yay for summer. :)
    --Ellen @ Glamorous Book Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, when are you gonna post your first restaurant review? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you & thank you. You should recommend me some restaurants for me to review, please don't make me go to a McDonald's or Denny's lol.

    ReplyDelete